Alright, so I haven't posted anything in about a week and I have a bit of catching up to do, so here goes...
1. My friend Shannon had her baby on March 11th!! This is a very exciting 3rd addition to her and Donnie's family.
2. Lee had his grade 10 boys small group over 2 Friday nights ago for a big all-nighter of movies and video games - I'm still recovering.
3. I'm waiting, waiting and waiting for my friend Kristal to have her baby, and so far nothing on her blog yet...
4. I received a parcel in the mail on Friday. It contained the textbooks and syllabus for a course I'm taking starting on May 10th. I registered for Anatomy & Physiology I at a university in Edmonton, and I'm excited about it!
5. It has snowed here LOTS and I'm getting a little bitter. It's almost spring, and now we have winter weather when I want spring weather. Why couldn't we have had this in January when it's normal! Well, in Alberta, snow in May doesn't surprise me (sense the pouting?)
Hmm, I thought I had more to write after a week, but apparently I have either missed out on the action or else a very short memory! My niece Caedyn and sister-in-law Nikki's birthdays are coming up this week so I have to make sure I get cards mailed out tomorrow. I cannot believe that Caedyn is a year old already!
I'll try to post more than once this week...
By the way, Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day!!! I trust you were all wearing green, but if you weren't, here's a big **PINCH** from me!
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey Jan, congrats for signing up for Anat and Phys (probably my all-time favourite university class).... does this have anything to do with you post on March 2? Maybe you don't want to say it on your blog just yet..... but I'm still remembering that you are going through some times of big thinking and maybe big changes, I just pray that God will be so clear in His leading that you won't have any doubts.... you're in my thoughts my friend. Caedyn must belong to Brent.... I didn't know that they have a little one... I still remember how funny it was running into Brent while we were shopping for James' wedding band and he was shopping for an engagement ring.
just wanted to say hello and let you know I was reading. Even if "nothing" happens, it is still something worth sharing and I love seeing updates.
I wouldnt mind some pictures :O) I have no idea what your husband looks like. I also like wedding pictures! I can remember which dress you pointed out as wanting when you got married to your prince.
okay and I want that book box of truffles. ~*chocolate*~ but golly, $8 to ship?? eeeek! way cool box.
Pix, this is part of my big debate, but I can email you more later. I am really excited about it - did you find it harder than expected? Lots to memorize? Caedyn is actually Scott & Carla's third child, Brent & Nikki don't have any...yet. He's been at ACTS in Langley, so he's been busy. Did I ever tell you how they met? I think you asked me in an email once.
And Shannon, WHAT box of truffles? I will post some pictures for you.
Post a Comment