Friends are really a huge wealth of information, especially when it comes to blog/email type things. I mean, I would never have started a blog if people like Kristal would not have said it was easy and fun! Well, Kristal posted this short, fun-fact type thing on her blog and I was one of the 4 people she tagged and thought might reply, so here goes...
Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1. Receptionist/Admin Assistant at Beulah Alliance Church
2. Jack-of-all-trades at Scott's Parable Christian Store
3. A variety of different restaurants
4. More baby-sitting than I can remember!
Four movies I would, and DO watch over and over:
1. Anne of Green Gables (OBviously!)
2. Pride & Prejudice (the A&E mini-series)
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. Emma
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Criminal Minds
2. CSI
3. Corner Gas (quality Saskatchewan humor!)
4. American/Canadian Idol (I can't help it...it's addicting)
***as an aside, I have to pay tribute to a show that I miss, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman***
Four places I dream of going on vacation:
1. Prince Edward Island & Green Gables
2. Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England
3. Italy, Florence and Venice in particular
4. Antigua
our web sites I visit daily:
1. The Official Canucks Homepage (it's my homepage at work)
2. Google
3. NorQuest College
4. Canada Post (for work, hardly exciting but a definite necessity!)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Italian, I love pasta!
2. Lots of Mexican foods, especially Tacos and Quesadillas
3. Easy Enchilada Casserole (thank you, Nikki!)
4. Lori Hafermehl's yummy and oh-so-spicy chili! (If it doesn't make you sweat, it's not spicy enough!)
***editor's note - Chocolate goes without saying***
Four of my favorite sports to play or watch:
1. Ice Hockey
2. Road Hockey
3. Volleyball
4. Football
Four reasons I don't like mornings:
1. I like my sleep and can never have enough
2. The air is too cold in the house
3. I'd rather stay cozy in bed than go to work
4. I don't want to have to drive and get my car dirty and deal with Edmonton drivers!
There's a brief summary of me. Who's next?
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment