Happy December 1st, everyone!! That reminds me that I really need to Christmas shop and I get to eat my first advent calendar chocolate today. Lee was very sweet and bought me an NHL one that goes until New Year's :) I think it's about time for my random update - it's been awhile.
The new job is going good, I feel like I'm catching on to things and my supervisor has been great to work for. People have been pretty nice and it helped to know someone who was already there. My vacation plans are being messed with, which is frustrating, but whatever. I'm really trying to let it go since I can't do anything to change it, but it definitely takes Jesus' help! I have to rely on Him daily to keep my mind pure because there is a LOT of bad language in that office. I'd say it's the hardest thing about being there. I'm finally able to work independently with much fewer phone calls to ask people questions. I'm praying that Jesus will use me as a light there, but that's going to be one tough job!
I am SO excited for Christmas! My whole family hasn't been together since last New Year's, so this will be great! It will be the first Christmas for baby Josiah, plus Brady, Megan and Caedyn always make things interesting and exciting...and chaotic...not to mention expensive :) We're heading out to Kelowna right after work on the Friday before Christmas and we'll leave on the morning after boxing day, so it will be a short but nice time away. Hopefully no highways are closed to get in the way!
What do all my friends have planned for the holidays?
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm sooo glad that you are getting together with your family for Christmas! I sure hope and pray that the roads will be clear for you and your hubby to travel on.
As for us, my parents are coming up and will be out for about 2 weeks. My family will still not all be together though. I guess that's what happens when the family gets to big. ;-( Anyway, thanks for the update. I'm glad that things are going well for you and I will be praying that you will be an example of Christ at your workplace...I know how hard that is to be.
Take care and God bless,
Danna
Post a Comment