Bryan's Second Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2007

Amazing and Cool Stuff!!

This morning at 6:02 am (BC time) at the MSA Hospital in Abbotsford, a child was born. A precious, 7 lb 11 oz, bald, and as yet unnamed, baby boy made his grand entrance into the Lanigan clan!!!

Basically I'm trying to tell you that my big brother Brent and sister-in-law Nikki have officially begun the journey of parenting!!! Brent called to tell me this morning just as I was pulling into the parking lot at work, and he sent me into such an hysteria of crying and laughing that it took about 45 minutes to compose myself enough to deal with people :) Seriously. Tears streaming down my cheeks and everything! The thing that's brutal is that I live too far away to see them, but we're going out for a holiday in a month so Auntie can bond with her nephew then. Brent is supposed to send some pictures tomorrow so you gotta know that they'll be posted pretty quick.

You know, the coolest thing happened on my birthday in May...aside from my drag racing debut :) My friend Shelley called, and we haven't talked in WAY too long! We had an awesome talk and I hopefully get to see her when we visit BC in the summer. I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jana! That's so awesome!!! Pass along my congratulations to everyone. I can't wait to see pictures. Love ya, Girl. TTYS

Kristal Sawyer said...

Congrats Auntie!!! You have to post his name...once they figure it out, that is!

And are you talking about Shelley Mac???