OK, well, I figure that the easiest way to respond to comments is a quick, dedicated post!
Sarah, I'm so glad you been checking my blog for updates! I've been checking yours too and I love seeing pics of your family! Thanks for you encouraging thoughts on school. It's been a lot of work so far, but I expected that, and it's going to be so well worth it! If you go back when Eva is older, it will be great and I'm sure you will love it to :) If you are ever coming through Alberta, I would love, love, LOVE it if you would call me! It would be great to see you too, so just let me know and I'll email you my phone number 'n stuff.
Kris, you are very welcome for the Mother's Day wish! I wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you! I am glad that you're getting settled. I will post more class stuff as I go, but I'm sure you'll hear more work stuff in the middle of next week...
Shawnie, I like to play with colors...what can I say! It's fun :) Yes, I am glad that I have been well prepared for school and that it is not more overwhelming than I expected. Expect the worst and you don't get as disappointed, right? I'm glad that your Mother's Day was nice and that you were able to get a little break from the kiddies, however precious they are!
And Lana, yes, I am bitter about hockey right now. When they won on Wednesday night, I had to drive home from class right through Whyte Ave, aka party central. Fun, or actually, rather not :( Ah well, if I can manage to restrain myself enough from tearing that stupid flag off someone's car window, it will be a playoff miracle!
Love you guys! You are fabulous friends, or have I already mentioned that?!
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
must. post. more. pictures. :O)
But I can still see your smile through your blogs.
I want to be a fly on the wall watching you tear flags off car windows. That cracked me up!!!
how's the busy going? Thinking about you.
Hey Jana!
Love checking your blog to find out what's new with you...I know you're busy with school right now, but you haven't written anything in so long... =(
Hope you're doing fabulous! I miss ya! Could you email me your home email address when you get a chance?
Linds
Post a Comment